[Python-Dev] update on 2.7.4

Benjamin Peterson benjamin at python.org
Mon Feb 4 01:11:36 CET 2013

As you may have noticed, no 2.7.4 rc has been created yet. Yesterday,
the buildbots were all red, and release blocker issues had to be dealt
with. Today, I was not as availabIe and people were fixing
important-looking crashers. In general, there seems to have been a lot
more last-minute scrambling around than usual for a bugfix release.

I'm afraid I'm still going to have to delay longer to see if we can
get a few security patches in. It could be next week.

Benjamin