[Python-Dev] checking what atexit handlers are registered in Python 3

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 11:36:15 CET 2013

Hi All,

I'm finally getting around to porting some of the packages I maintain
over to Python 3.

One rough edge I've hit: I see the atexit module has moved to be C-based
and, as far as I can tell, no longer allows you to introspect what
atexit functions have been registered.

If I'm writing tests for code that registers atexit handlers, how can I
check that they've been correctly registered?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk