[Python-Dev] My CLA

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:07:50 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:

> Anatoly, stop this discussion *NOW*. It is not appropriate for python-dev
> and you risk being banned from python-dev if you keep it up.

It is not a problem for me to keep silence for another couple of months.
But this weekend there will be an open source conference in Belarus [1],
and I will need to explain what this specific CLA is about in
developer-friendly language translated to Russian.

So what would be the best place to discuss the matter in public, so that I
can give a link to the discussion afterwards?

1. http://lvee.org/en/main