[Python-Dev] Accessing value stack

Oleg Broytman phd at phdru.name
Mon Jan 7 15:22:27 CET 2013

Hello.

   We are sorry but we cannot help you. This mailing list is to work on
developing Python (adding new features to Python itself and fixing bugs);
if you're having problems learning, understanding or using Python, please
find another forum. Probably python-list/comp.lang.python mailing list/news
group is the best place; there are Python developers who participate in it;
you may get a faster, and probably more complete, answer there. See
http://www.python.org/community/ for other lists/news groups/fora. Thank
you for understanding.

On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 03:06:51PM +0100, Dima Tisnek <dimaqq at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, is it possible to access the values stored on the stack in Python stack
> machine from Python?

   In short: it's possible but very much discouraged. Don't hack into
python internals.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            phd at phdru.name