[Python-Dev] cpython (merge 3.3 -> default): Issue #15539: Fix a number of bugs in Tools/scripts/pindent.py.

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Jan 12 15:08:45 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:07 AM, Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11.01.13 19:08, Brett Cannon wrote:
>>
>> This seems to have caused the Windows buildbots to fail.
>

> Yes, Ezio had already told me. I wrote too strong tests which caught yet one
> bug on Windows. Now it is fixed and all bots happy (except one).
>
> Is there a possibility to subscribe to email notifications about all
> buildbot's breaks in which I blamed?

Not that I know of. I usually leave the buildbot page up after a
commit and just keep refreshing until a majority of the buildbots have
completed building and are green.

But hacking something together like that wouldn't be too hard. Could
do that on App Engine on a free account as long as you didn't exhaust
your free quota for fetching web pages, and with pubsubhubbub you
probably wouldn't. Honestly the biggest pain I see is mapping commit
real names to email addresses and maintaining the list of stable vs.
unstable builders so people know how severe the breakage is (although
I guess a break is a break and stable is more "always up" than
"finicky failures").

And then from there you can do Chrome/Firefox extensions, build orbs,
etc. It never ends! =)