[Python-Dev] Issue 18312 "fix" broke buildbots

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Tue Jul 2 16:33:35 CEST 2013

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:52:56 -0400, "Eric V. Smith" <eric at trueblade.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure how my change broke the buildbots, but apparently it did. I
> need to run to a meeting now, but I can roll this back in the next few
> hours.
>
> If someone else wants to roll it back before I get to it, feel free.
>
> Sorry about the problem. I tested it locally, I'm not sure how the
> buildbots are affected.

I'm no longer sure it was your patch.  Anyone who wants to look
at the buildbots please do:

http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Tiger%202.7/builds/2030
http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Tiger%203.3/builds/742
http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Tiger%203.x/builds/6522
http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/AMD64%20FreeBSD%209.0%20dtrace%2Bclang%203.3/builds/699
http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Windows7%202.7/builds/2125
http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/bolen-dmg-3.x/builds/278
http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20XP-4%203.3/builds/832

I haven't looked at all of these.  The blamelist cites Richard Oudkerk,
but at least one of the logs I looked at was about @test files, in
a number of different tests.

I don't really have time to look at it firther right now either, I've
got a client with an issue that needs solved asap...

--David