[Python-Dev] Issue 18312 "fix" broke buildbots

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:34:14 CEST 2013

"Eric V. Smith" <eric at trueblade.com> writes:

>> http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Tiger%202.7/builds/2030
>> http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Tiger%203.3/builds/742
>> http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Tiger%203.x/builds/6522
>> http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/bolen-dmg-3.x/builds/278
(...)
> I've looked at a few of these, and they don't seem related to my change.
> I'll review it some more this afternoon.

The above set (which are all on the x86 Tiger buildbot) appear due to some
sort of filesystem corruption on the buildbot machine, so it appears that
the timing of the failures and particular changesets is coincidental.

I've repaired the filesystem and the disk passes a surface scan, so
hopefully it'll be cleaned up.  I've also re-queued the most recent builds
in each branch.

-- David