[Python-Dev] PEP 423 : naming conventions and recipes related to packaging

Markus Unterwaditzer markus at unterwaditzer.net
Fri Jul 5 21:31:46 CEST 2013

In your first plone example you first use plone.app.content, but then present the directory structure of plone.app.command.

Apart from that, the PEP seems legit to me, contentwise. I think some parts are clumsily formulated, but IMO rewriting these parts wouldn't even decrease the text's length or improve readability.

-- Markus (from phone)