[Python-Dev] noob contributions to unit tests

Sean Felipe Wolfe ether.joe at gmail.com
Thu May 2 04:51:36 CEST 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Walter Dörwald <walter at livinglogic.de> wrote:

> Am 27.03.2013 um 03:24 schrieb R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com>:

>>> That looks like an error in the coverage report, there are certainly
>>> urllib and urllib2 tests in test/test_urllib*
>>
>> The devguide contains instructions for running coverage yourself,
>> and if I recall correctly the 'fullcoverage' recipe does a better
>> job than what runs at coverage.livinglogic.de.
>
> The job that produces that output has been broken for some time now, and I haven't found the time to look into it. If someone wants to try, here's the code:
>
>    https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycoco/0.7.2
>
>> […]
>
> Servus,
>    Walter

Hello Walter and everybody, after a bit of family time and other
stuffs, I'm getting back to this today and looking at what's involved
in fixing the livinglogic code coverage tool.

I was able to get the depencies and a few minor issues, and now the
script is running on a first attempt. I'll report back with progress
or problems.

Thanks y'all :)

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.