[Python-Dev] PEP 435 (Enums) is Accepted

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri May 10 01:01:15 CEST 2013

I have reviewed the latest version of PEP 435 and I see that it is
very good. I hereby declare PEP 435 as Accepted. Congratulations go to
Barry, Eli and Ethan for pulling it through one of the most thorough
reviewing and bikeshedding processes any PEP has seen. Thanks to
everyone else for the many review comments. It is a better PEP because
of the reviews.

Barry or Eli, you can update the PEP's status. (I also expect there
will be some copy-editing still.)

Ethan: the stdlib implementation should probably be assigned a bug
tracker issue (if there isn't one already) and start code review now.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)