[Python-Dev] HAVE_FSTAT?

Antonio Cavallo a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Sat May 18 09:31:36 CEST 2013

I've had a quick look with grep -R HAVE_ * | egrep '[.]c:'.

Modules/posixmodule.c has HAVE_UTIME_H and it might be standard libc on all posix platforms.

Objects/obmalloc.c has HAVE_MMAP… but I guess that's fine given other platforms might not have such facility.

Depending on the granularity (on a per platform or per feature) probably yes, there aren't many left.

I hope this helps