[Python-Dev] PEP 443 - Single-dispatch generic functions (including ABC support)

Łukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Sat May 25 14:08:24 CEST 2013

Hello,
Since the initial version, several minor changes have been made to the
PEP. The history is visible on hg.python.org. The most important
change in this version is that I introduced ABC support and completed
a reference implementation.

No open issues remain from my point of view.

PEP: 443
Title: Single-dispatch generic functions
Version: $Revision$
Last-Modified: $Date$