[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (2.7): Issue #XXXXX: Fix test_idle so that idlelib test cases are actually run

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Nov 4 16:52:00 CET 2013

Two more approaches that can help when you haven't pushed yet:

- hg rollback undoes the most recent local commit while leaving the local
workspace unchanged so the files are now patched but not committed

- hg strip <rev> deletes a revision and all its descendents (requires some
extension to be configured); it also rolls back your workspace so you'd
have to repatch using hg import --no-commit.

(BTW everybody here knows you can give hg import a URL straight from
Rietveld's "raw diff download" right?)

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM, Oleg Broytman <phd at phdru.name> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 03:56:25AM -0500, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu>
> wrote:
> > The one
> > thing I tried but could not do was to directly change status 'A'
> > back to '?'.
>
> hg forget file
>
> Oleg.
> --
>      Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            phd at phdru.name
>            Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)