[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (2.7): Issue #XXXXX: Fix test_idle so that idlelib test cases are actually run

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Nov 5 00:43:45 CET 2013

On 11/4/2013 5:15 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:

> - I actually have "--no-commit" configured as a standard option for hg
> import in my .hgrc file so I never forget

On Windows, hg uses .ini files. Do you have any idea what the
[section]
option = value
would look like? There is gui dialog for managing the .ini files, but it
does not have a page for import options.

> - "hg pull --rebase" avoids having a merge in the history for push races
> that involve only default branch changes

Can this be done routinely for all pulls? Does it hurt if here are
working directory changes in 2 or 3 branches?

--
Terry Jan Reedy