[Python-Dev] PEP 451 (ModuleSpec) is accepted

Eric Snow ericsnowcurrently at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:49:54 CET 2013

I'm pleased to announce that Brett Cannon and Nick Coghlan (the
co-BDFL-delegates) have accepted PEP 451 for inclusion in Python 3.4.
Both of them have contributed substantially to the discussions of the
proposal and have helped make it solid.  I'm grateful for their
diligence, attentiveness, and expertise.  I'd also like to thank PJ
Eby, who provided important insight on several occasions and helped
out with some sticky backward-compatibility situations.

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0451/

-eric