[Python-Dev] The pysandbox project is broken

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Nov 13 00:48:55 CET 2013

On 11/12/2013 4:16 PM, Victor Stinner wrote:

> It would also be nice to help developers looking for a sandbox for
> their application. Please tell me if you know sandbox projects for
> Python so I can redirect users of pysandbox to a safer solution. I
> already know PyPy sandbox.

There are several websites running submitted Python code (and in some
cases, many other languages).
ProjectEuler
CodeAcademy (I think they use someone else's code box)
CheckIO.org - python only
other coding challenge sites
I suspect they use sandboxed processes but have not seen anyone talk
about what they are doing.

--
Terry Jan Reedy