[Python-Dev] Accepting PEP 3154 for 3.4?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Thu Nov 21 01:35:43 CET 2013

Hello,

I have made two last-minute changes to the PEP:

- addition of the FRAME opcode, as discussed with Tim, and keeping a
  fixed 8-byte frame size

- addition of the MEMOIZE opcode, courtesy of Alexandre, which replaces
  PUT opcodes in protocol 4 and helps shrink the size of pickles

If there's no further opposition, I'd like to mark this PEP accepted
(or let someone else do it) in 24 hours, so that the implementation can
be integrated before Sunday.

Regards

Antoine.