[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] peps: Update list of accepted but not yet implemented or merged peps.

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Nov 22 03:04:14 CET 2013

On Nov 22, 2013, at 02:04 AM, Victor Stinner wrote:

>Hum, I don't think that regex module will enter Python 3.4 before this
>week-end, there is no PEP.

Okay thanks, I'll remove this from PEP 429.

>For the "Introspection information for builtins", I think the PEP 436
>has been accepted. The code has been merged, but the PEP status is
>still draft.

This is an odd one.  This is the only relevant message I could find.  Guido
only gives his approval to merge Argument Clinic in early:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2013-October/129591.html

But this is not acceptance of PEP 436, which has still not gotten formal
approval afaict.  We'll need that in order to change the status on the PEP,
with a Resolution header.  Larry, is the PEP ready to be pronounced upon?

-Barry