[Python-Dev] PEP 428 (pathlib) now committed

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 14:32:58 CET 2013

22.11.13 18:44, Antoine Pitrou написав(ла):
> I've pushed pathlib to the repository. I'm hopeful there won't be
> new buildbot failures because of it, but still, there may be some
> platform-specific issues I'm unaware of.

Congratuate Antoine!

Does it means that issues #11344 (Add os.path.splitpath(path) function)
[1] and #13968 (Support recursive globs) [2] have no chance? Both are
ready for commit and waits for reviews almost a year. Are the os.path
and glob modules deprecated now?

[1] http://bugs.python.org/issue11344
[2] http://bugs.python.org/issue13968