[Python-Dev] PEP process entry point and ill fated initiatives

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Fri Nov 29 15:58:19 CET 2013

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:16:38 +0000
Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:
> Closing the ticket, twice, is a rude, and unnecessary action.

Closing the ticket means "we don't believe there is an issue, or we
don't think it would be reasonable to fix it". If that's our judgement
on the issue, how is it rude to close it?

> How about acknowledging that these waters are dark and murky and help
> making things better?

Well, how about? If Anatoly has a concrete proposal, surely he can
propose a patch to make things better.

If you want to contribute, you know how to do it!

Regards

Antoine.