[Python-Dev] PEP process entry point and ill fated initiatives

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 18:21:25 CET 2013

On 29/11/2013 15:25, Kristján Valur Jónsson wrote:

> I know that Anatoly himself is a subject of long history here, but I myself
> have felt lessening affinity to the dev community in recent years.  It feels like
> it is increasingly shutting itself in.

I entirely agree, the development community is getting to the stage
where it stinks.  Consider Issue 19755.  It was a low priority
admittedly, but it took them 17 minutes and 47 seconds to action it,
what is the world coming to? :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence