[Python-Dev] Python IDEL issue

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Oct 11 21:13:12 CEST 2013

On 10/11/2013 3:37 AM, Hu, Hao (NSN - CN/Beijing) wrote:

This list is for development *of* Python and CPython. Usage questions
should be directed elsewhere, such as python-list. Idle questions can be
directed to the idle-sig list. Both can be accessed through
news.gmane.org as gmane.comp.python.general and .idle.

> When I open IDLE(Python GUI) from the windows start menu,

All questions should include the python version.

 > it always open
> Python Shell. When I right click on a *.py file, I cannot see the menu
> item “open with IDLE”.

I used to see that, but do not at present. Please continue the
discussion on one of the two lists mentioned above.

--
Terry Jan Reedy