[Python-Dev] Checking in Argument Clinic early?

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Fri Oct 18 05:16:11 CEST 2013

On 10/15/2013 09:22 AM, Larry Hastings wrote:
> If this love-in continues I'll prep a release tonight and commit it in
> the morning... just before my flight home across the Atlantic.

Okay, so, I slowed it down a little--some last-minute things cropped
up.  I've uploaded a fresh patch to the issue:

    http://bugs.python.org/issue16612

I plan to check it in about 24 hours from now, so it can be in trunk for
most of a day before I tag for 3.4a4.

If you'd like feedback at this late stage, please head to the issue
above and go through the side-by-side diffs on Rietveld.  And thanks for
your interest!

//arry/