[Python-Dev] I *might* push Python 3.4.0 alpha 4 back a week

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sat Oct 19 21:00:39 CEST 2013

A lot has landed in trunk in the last day or two: Tulip, Argument
Clinic, and statistics just landed too.  The buildbots are upset at us
humans--there's a lot of red.  See for yourself:

    http://buildbot.python.org/all/waterfall?category=3.x.stable

I'd like to tag Alpha 4 late tonight, but if the buildbots are still
mostly-red it's a bad idea.  If you can help make the buildbots happy,
and have some time in the next eight or ten hours, please hop in to
#python-dev and ask what you can do to help.

SOS -- Save Our Schedule,

//arry/