[Python-Dev] OS X 10.9 Mavericks -> 2.7.6/3.3.3 updates needed

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Oct 24 15:38:52 CEST 2013

Kind of on a tangent (and I suspect I know what the answer to my
question will be), but here at work they have asked people who use
Macs not to upgrade to Mavericks until Apple fixes one or more
networking problems which make it basically unusable, especially when
connecting to our VPN. I realize y'all will be busy trying to fix
these various problems as they relate to Python, but might it not be
better to simply tell people to hold off on the Python installers
until Apple gets their act together? Otherwise, I fear you'll just be
trying to hit a moving target.

Skip