[Python-Dev] Need testing audio files

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Sep 12 01:12:36 CEST 2013

Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka at gmail.com> writes:

> I work on enhancement of audio modules testing [1], and I need free
> (in both senses) small sample audio files in different formats.

The Internet Archive <URL:https://archive.org/> has a wide selection of
free-software media, many of which have free license terms that would be
suitable for inclusion in Python.

I haven't used it, but <URL:http://www.pdsounds.org/> appears to be a
collection of sounds in the public domain.

--
 \            “The whole area of [treating source code as intellectual |
  `\    property] is almost assuring a customer that you are not going |