[Python-Dev] PEP 450 adding statistics module

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Sep 16 17:42:12 CEST 2013

I'm ready to accept this PEP. Because I haven't read this entire thread
(and 60 messages about random diversions is really too much to try and
catch up on) I'll give people 24 hours to remind me of outstanding
rejections.

I also haven't reviewed the code in any detail, but I believe the code
review is going well, so I'm not concerned that the PEP would have to
revised based on that alone.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info>wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 08, 2013 at 10:51:57AM -0700, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > Never mind, I found the patch and the issue. I really think that the
> > *PEP* is ready for inclusion after the open issues are changed into
> > something like Discussion or Future Work, and after adding a more
> > prominent link to the issue with the patch. Then the *patch* can be
> > reviewed some more until it is ready -- it looks very close already.
>
> I've updated the PEP as requested. Is there anything further that needs
> to be done to have it approved?
>
> http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0450/
>

> --
> Steven