[Python-Dev] asdl.py and Python-ast.[hc]

Eli Bendersky eliben at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:46:07 CEST 2013

> bots

> or
> >>
> >> We should have the buildbots run "make touch", so they don't need to
> >> run asdl_c.py.
> >

> > How should we go about doing this?
>
> Complain to Antoine I suppose. :)

[+ Antoine]
Done :)

While we're at it, it seems that .hgtouch is wrong:

Include/ast.h: Parser/Python.asdl Parser/asdl.py Parser/asdl_c.py
Python/Python-ast.c: Include/ast.h

The file Include/ast.h is not, in fact, auto-generated. But
Include/Python-ast.h *is*, and it does not appear in this file.

Typo? [+Ezio]

Eli