[Python-Dev] Getting Tulip (PEP 3156) into the 3.4 stdlib, marked provisional, named asyncio

Eric V. Smith eric at trueblade.com
Mon Sep 30 02:40:19 CEST 2013

On 9/27/2013 9:14 PM, Brett Cannon wrote:

> I don't see any issue with redirecting the discussion. python-tulip@ is
> acting like a SIG for the module, so no real precedent beyond it not
> being hosted as a mail.python.org <http://mail.python.org> list.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'd like the discussion to take place
on a python.org mailing list. I don't want to log in to a Google
property, and I don't trust them with the mailing list archives.

I know my voice counts less than active Tulip discussion participants,
but now at least I feel better for having said something.

--
Eric.