[Python-Dev] Language Summit notes

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 03:14:30 CEST 2014

On 10 Apr 2014 10:23, "Antoine Pitrou" <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:

> Le 10/04/2014 13:24, Kushal Das a écrit :
>

>> At this time of discussion Nick pointed us to
>> `http://speed.python.org/ <http://speed.python.org/>`_, he asked if
>> any of the implementations
>> wants to maintain it. We need more volunteers for that, target is to
>> have a common set of tests to benchmark different implementations.
>

> I feel a bit tired to point out that there *is* a common set of
cross-implementation benchmarks at http://hg.python.org/benchmarks

Yes, I pointed that out - the issue is that they're not run regularly and
the results posted as they currently for PyPy.

That is, the discussion was about making speed.python.org a going concern,
not the benchmarks themselves.

Cheers,
Nick.

https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/speed