[Python-Dev] Python 2.7.7. on Windows

Mike Miller python-dev at mgmiller.net
Tue Apr 29 12:43:48 CEST 2014

Hi,

Every change has pluses and minuses.  I can't guarantee 100% benefits, only
trying to make the case that the benefits here outweigh them.

Since we are talking about humans, I'd gather most of them trying to install
something on Windows will have heard about ProgramFiles and not be too bothered
at its inclusion in the path.

-Mike