[Python-Dev] Commit-ready patches in need of review

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Tue Aug 12 06:39:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

The following commit-ready patches have been waiting for review since
May and earlier.It'd be great if someone could find the time to take a
look. I'll be happy to incorporate feedback as necessary:

* http://bugs.python.org/issue1738 (filecmp.dircmp does exact match
  only)

* http://bugs.python.org/issue15955 (gzip, bz2, lzma: add option to
  limit output size)

* http://bugs.python.org/issue20177 (Derby #8: Convert 28 sites to
  Argument Clinic across 2 files)

  I only wrote the patch for one file because I'd like to have feedback
  before tackling the second. However, the patches are independent so
  unless there are other problems this is ready for commit.

Best,
Nikolaus