[Python-Dev] sum(...) limitation

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 14 02:10:34 CEST 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org>
wrote:

> Redirecting to python-ideas, so trimming less than I might.

reasonable enough -- you are introducing some more significant ideas for
changes.

I've said all I have to say about this -- I don't seem to see anything
encouraging form core devs, so I guess that's it.

Thanks for the fun bike-shedding...

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov