[Python-Dev] Joining the PEP Editors team

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Dec 1 15:33:33 CET 2014

On Dec 01, 2014, at 03:54 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:

>PEP editor. Who is in charge of this kind of thing? Who manages public
>key lists etc?

I can add you to the pep editors mailing list.  Please send me a off-list
message with your preferred email address.  I'd prefer it if you GPG signed
that message.

See here for getting your SSH key registered such that you can make commits to
the PEP repo.

https://docs.python.org/devguide/faq.html#ssh

Cheers,
-Barry