[Python-Dev] Python 2.x and 3.x use survey, 2014 edition

Mark Roberts wizzat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:35:07 CET 2014

I disagree. I know there's a huge focus on The Big Libraries (and wholesale
migration is all but impossible without them), but the long tail of
libraries is still incredibly important. It's like saying that migrating
the top 10 Perl libraries to Perl 6 would allow people to completely ignore
all of CPAN. It just doesn't make sense.

-Mark