[Python-Dev] Would like to contribute to Core Python Comunity on the Project Idea

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 13:52:55 CET 2014

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your interest in CPython for Google Summer of Code.

We are still getting our ducks in a row, and mentor organizations haven't
been finalized yet (the official mentor list will go out on February 24th).
Can you check back in then?

In the meantime, I recommend:

1. Joining http://pythonmentors.com/
2. Reading through the developers guide: http://docs.python.org/devguide/
3. Picking and working on a ticket to get used to the workflow:
http://bugs.python.org/

Regards,
-Jessica