[Python-Dev] Would like to contribute to Core Python Comunity on the Project Idea

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 16:06:43 CET 2014

Thanks for your reply.

I have joined on the pythonmentors.com  and gone through the developer
guide.
Yes, I am going through the present bugs to resolve some of them.

Could you Please reply as soon as you get the mentors allocated for the
Possible
email projects being proposed for Gsoc 2014. It will help me discuss the
project idea
with the mentor so as to make a good proposal and get a great work done
in the 3 months of upcoming Summer of Code.

*Nitin Agarwal*