[Python-Dev] Possible major bug with zipimport on Windows in Python 3.3.4

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 20:52:04 CET 2014

16.02.14 10:19, Georg Brandl написав(ла):
> As soon as a patch has been provided and tested, I will make a schedule
> for 3.3.5 including the fix.  Until then, using 3.3.3 is probably the
> best solution.

Then could you please include the fix for #20538 (this bug allows easily
crash Python e.g. by special HTTP request or e-mail). And I think it is
very important to port the fix for #19619. Simple patch for #17671 fixes
other crash (less important, because can be triggered only by
programming error).