[Python-Dev] GSoC 2014 - Email Module

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:34:07 CET 2014

On 26 February 2014 16:13, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:

>>> Please sign up for core-mentorship list and ask questions there.
>>

>> Is this for students too? Because I want to join as a student.
>

> The mailing list is for anyone who wants to contribute to Python's
> development and wants some help getting started, student or not.

The subject of this email mentions GSoC, it's probably worth
clarifying that the GSoC process is still under way and there isn't
(as far as I know, I'm not involved myself) a confirmed list of
mentors and projects in place yet. The OP is more than welcome to get
involved, and the core-mentorship list will provide help in getting up
to speed and starting to contribute, but it's not directly related to
GSoC. Becoming part of the development community is a great way to
prepare for a GSoC project when that starts up, though!

Paul