[Python-Dev] RFC: PEP 460: Add bytes % args and bytes.format(args) to Python 3.5

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Jan 8 23:42:13 CET 2014

Hi,

With Victor's consent, I overhauled PEP 460 and made the feature set
more restricted and consistent with the bytes/str separation. However, I
also added bytearray into the mix, as bytearray objects should
generally support the same operations as bytes (and they can be useful
*especially* for network programming).

Regards

Antoine.