[Python-Dev] Migration from Python 2.7 and bytes formatting

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:26:22 CET 2014

Regardless, I still feel the introduction of a switch and all that stuff is
too complicated. I understand you position, since all my applications are
written in Python 2(except 1). However, I don't think this is the best
solution.

--
Ryan
When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.