[Python-Dev] str.rreplace

Ram Rachum ram at rachum.com
Fri Jan 24 17:46:08 CET 2014

You see, Antoine, *you* know that it's better asked on python-ideas because
you know it doesn't exist in Python, therefore it's an idea for an
addition. However, when a person like me asks this question, he does not
know whether it exists or not, so he can't know whether he's proposing a
new idea or whether it's something that exists under a different name or
whether that's something that can't exist because of some unknown reason
that the asker didn't think of.

Now that I know it doesn't exist, I'll ask this on python-ideas.

Thanks,
Ram.