[Python-Dev] The Argument Clinic Derby is drawing to a close

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Mon Jan 27 01:24:06 CET 2014

The first release candidate of Python 3.4 will be tagged in about two
weeks.  We need to be completely done with the Derby by then. And it's
going to take a while to review and iterate on the patches we've got.

Therefore: I'm going to stop accepting submissions for new patches in
two days.  Patches posted to the issue tracker on or after Wednesday Jan
29 at 12:00:01am will not be accepted.  If you have a patch you're still
working on, you have until then to get it in.

Please make sure that all patches, whether they've been posted yet or
not, conform to the new conversion policy for the Derby:

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2014-January/132066.html

Thanks for participating!

//arry/