[Python-Dev] News from asyncio

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:21:39 CET 2014

2014-01-27 Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka at gmail.com>:
> 27.01.14 12:55, Victor Stinner написав(ла):
>
>> IncompleteReadError has two additionnal attributes:
>>
>> - partial: "incomplete" received bytes
>> - expected: total number of expected bytes (n parameter of readexactly)
>
> This looks similar to http.client.IncompleteRead.

Please read the original issue for more information:
http://code.google.com/p/tulip/issues/detail?id=111

I mentionned http.client.IncompleRead exception there. The HTTP
exception is similar but also different:
- asyncio.IncompleReadError inherits from EOFError, not from
HTTPException (which inherits from Exception)
- asyncio.IncompleReadError.expected is the total expected size, not
the remaining size

Victor