[Python-Dev] Commit "avoid a deadlock with the interpreter head lock and the GIL during finalization"

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:11:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

I just saw a change in Python finalization related to threads. I'm not
sure that it is correct to not call tstate_delete_common(). Is this
change related to an issue? I don't see any specific test.

---
changeset 91234:5ccb6901cf95 3.4

avoid a deadlock with the interpreter head lock and the GIL during finalization

author Benjamin Peterson <benjamin at python.org>
date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:07:49 -0700 (61 minutes ago)
parents d1d1ed421717
children 2ed64ea19d81 fceb3a907260
files Python/pystate.c
diffstat 1 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-) [+]

http://hg.python.org/cpython/rev/5ccb6901cf95
---

Victor