[Python-Dev] "Five reviews to get yours reviewed"?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:39:05 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:

>>> And the other?
>>

>> http://bugs.python.org/issue19494 has a patch that I uploaded, but
>> it's more accurately someone else's patch and I just made a slight
>> tweak to it.
>

> The line numbers in your patch do not match the line numbers in the 3.4
> file.  Did you prepare against 3.3?

Hmm. I definitely made sure it worked on 3.4, but IIRC the patch was
manually fudged from the 2.7 patch, so possibly I didn't get
everything perfect. But it does apply without errors:

rosuav at sikorsky:~/cpython$ hg impor aaa.patch
applying aaa.patch

(Yeah, I'm not imaginative with temporary file names. So sue me. :)

ChrisA