[Python-Dev] First attempt at Python 3.4.0rc3 is up

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Fri Mar 7 12:00:02 CET 2014

It's published here:

    http://hg.python.org/releasing/3.4/

There's also a tarball at the old web site:

    http://midwinter.com/~larry/3.4.status/

However, the "merge.status.html" page is broken.  I'm not going to
bother to fix it, instead please just look at the hg repo above.  I
think part of the problem is that some revisions I had to manually patch
in (instead of grafting) wound up with my name instead of the original
core dev's name, so the translation between the 3.4 and default branches
got broken.

Anyway, it locally builds and runs tests without errors.

//arry/