[Python-Dev] Call for Python Developers for our humanoid Robot NAO

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Tue Mar 18 17:44:28 CET 2014

Hello Xavier,

It is not obvious your message is appropriate for python-dev. It looks
like mere advertising; if it is not, please explain.

To clarify what this mailing-list is about: "On this list the key Python
developers discuss the future of the language and its implementation.
Topics include Python design issues, release mechanics, and maintenance
of existing releases."

Regards

Antoine.