[Python-Dev] Python under the sea and in space

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:02:22 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

I'm trying to determine the greatest depth (in the ocean or underground)
and highest altitude at which Python code has been executed.

Please note that I'm interested in where the code was executed, and not,
say, where data that Python analyzed was acquired. I know for example that
NASA has analyzed plenty of data from space in Python, but the analysis was
done in labs here on Earth. :)

Do you have some good candidates? Please let me know!

Regards,
-Jessica