[Python-Dev] EuroPython CPython Sprint?

Stéphane Wirtel stephane at wirtel.be
Thu May 8 16:59:44 CEST 2014

On 8 May 2014, at 16:33, Brett Cannon wrote:

> On Thu May 08 2014 at 10:25:44 AM, Stéphane Wirtel <stephane at wirtel.be>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> What do you think about a CPython sprint at EuroPython 2014?
>>

> Great, although I think that answer would be considered obvious since there
> is no real negative to holding sprints. =) Are you indirectly asking if
> anyone plans to lead such a sprint?
Yes, I do,

I can make the request to the EuroPython team for the sprint but:
* I am not a Python Core Dev
* I can't find the right issues for the sprinters
* I can't help the sprinters with the issues.
* I am a newbie in the CPython code

Thus, who would be interested in a CPython sprint?

> -Brett

Stéphane,
--
Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise